Privacy and data
EPSA INTERNACIONAL, S.A.
Calle Pelaya, 12, 28110, Algete, Madrid, Spain.
In compliance with current Personal Data Protection legislation, the Company informs you that it will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Page user administration and management.
- To send interested parties offers or information specifically requested about our services, products or activities.
- Manage the contractual relationship.
- To process claims, complaints and suggestions.
- To carry out satisfaction surveys for services rendered to ensure quality processes are properly managed and improved.
- Use for statistical purposes to analyze the behavior and trends of Users and analyze how to improve the services we provide to Users.
- To manage subscriptions to news and newsletters.
- To deal with requests for information via the means made available to users (ordinary mail, e-mail, sms or fax or other means).
- To send (by postal and electronic means) marketing communications and invitations to events and activities, related to the services and products the company sells in this sector. The data controller performs automatic valuations, obtains profiles and carries out segmentation tasks, based on the available information in order to customize the service to suit specific criteria or needs and thus be able to take the most appropriate course of action for the business.
If you do not wish to receive any of our commercial mailings, please indicate this by sending an e-mail to the above address. The personal data provided will be kept until such time as the data subject requests its erasure, without prejudice to any legal obligations that may apply.
However, the data collected for other purposes will be kept indefinitely if there is no opposition to this.
Performance of a contract is the lawful basis for data processing if you are a client of the Company. If you are only requesting information about our services, the legal basis for the
The data collected by the Company will not be shared with third parties, except to fulfill legal obligations or in those cases in which the data subject has expressly authorized us to do so.
Any person has the right to obtain information about whether or not the Company is processing personal data about him/her. Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances and for personal reasons, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. The Company will cease processing the data except when there are compelling legitimate grounds, or a claim is being made or defended. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that processing be restricted such that the Company may only reserve and use them in the cases authorized by the Data Protection Regulations.
When data is collected in a structured format, data subjects may request that the Company share their data directly with other data controllers or receive their data in electronic form, to be stored on their own devices, without the need to share them with other controllers.
All of the above can be done by: sending a request form or an e-mail to the above address. Regardless of the method used, you must attach a photocopy of your National Identity Card or other ID
Where data subjects deem that the processing carried out by the Company is not legally compliant, they should contact the Company at the address indicated or submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es).