Our Legal Notice
In compliance with the provisions of Spanish Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that this website is the property of EPSA INTERNACIONAL, S.A. (hereafter the Company).
The company address is at Pelaya 12, 28110 (Algete) Madrid, Spain and tax ID no. (C.I.F) is A59547620. Registered in the Madrid Register of Companies, Volume 22642, Folio 1, Sheet M-404938.
For any queries or suggestions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +34 91 628 0126.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When you access our website for the first time you will need to read and expressly accept, without reservation, the legal notice in force at the time of access. Please read it carefully.
By accessing this website, users expressly accept that use of its services, information and contents is at their sole risk and responsibility.
Where a user does not agree with the provisions of this notice, he or she must refrain from using this portal and its services.
The information on the Site is current as of the date of the last update.
However, at any time, the company may unilaterally and without prior notice modify the configuration of this website or the conditions of the service and its content, as well as remove, limit or suspend them temporarily or permanently, in addition to preventing access to them.
In its capacity as an information provider for its own services, the company has responsibility for the Website only and is not responsible for any content that users may send or publish in contravention of these general conditions, with the user being solely responsible for the veracity and legality of the same.
This website is used to provide information about the company’s activity and to offer its services and several ways to contact the company, without this implying the establishment of a professional, commercial or employment relationship with the user.
CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS:
Access to this website is free of charge and does not require any prior subscription or registration.
The user undertakes to use the contents and/or services in a diligent, correct and lawful manner, in compliance with the provisions, warnings and instructions contained in this legal notice or on the website and undertakes not to use it for the performance of activities contrary to law, morality, good practice or public order.
The User undertakes not to use the website for illegal, prohibited or harmful purposes that affect the rights and interests of third parties, the company or its customers, suppliers or other users, to whom it shall be liable in any case for any damages it may cause, with the said company being completely exonerated of any liability.
Specifically, the User undertakes to use the services and contents of the website in accordance with the Law and these General Conditions of Use, and undertakes:
1. To provide true and accurate information and to keep it up to date.
2. Not to post, store or disseminate on or from the Website any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, or that incites violence or discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, ideology, religion, or in any way violates the morals, public order, fundamental rights, public freedom, honor, privacy or image of others and, in general, current legislation.
The company reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that do not respect human dignity, that are discriminatory for any reason and that are detrimental to youth or childhood, public order or security, among others, or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the company accepts no liability for nor will it compensate for any damage resulting from the opinions expressed by Users through the forums, chats or other participation tools.
3. Not to introduce, store or spread through the Website any computer program, data, virus, code, applets, macros, Active X controls, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that may cause damage to the Website, to any of the Services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of the company, of any User, of the suppliers of the company or in general of any third party, or that in any other way is capable of causing any type of alteration, damage, disablement, deterioration or action that prevents normal functioning of these or of its equipment or computer systems.
4. To adequately safeguard the “User Name” and the “Password” provided by the company to the Users, as identifiers and elements that enable access to the different services offered on the Website, committing not to cede their use nor to allow access to them to third parties and assuming responsibility for any damages that may arise from their improper use. Likewise, the user undertakes to notify the company as soon as possible of any loss or theft, as well as of any risk of access to the “User Name” and/or “Password” by a third party.
5. Not to carry out advertising, promotional or commercial activities through the Website, and not to use the contents and in particular the information obtained through the Website to send advertising, to send messages for the purposes of direct marketing or any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data from third parties.
6. Not to use false identities or impersonate others in the use of the Website or in the use of any of the services of the Website, including the use of passwords or passwords of third parties or in any other way, or to try to access and, as the case may be, use the e-mail accounts of other Users and modify or manipulate their messages.
7. Not to destroy, alter, utilize for its own gain, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents belonging to the company, its suppliers or third parties.
8. Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the Website any content that infringes intellectual or industrial property rights or business secrets of third parties, or in general any content that it does not have the legal capacity to make available to third parties.
The User accepts and voluntarily acknowledges that he/she assumes any and all risks derived from access to and use of the website, without any limitation whatsoever and at his/her own risk.
Users of legal age, who are responsible for minors, are solely responsible for determining which services and/or content are inappropriate for the age of the latter.
Users who contract services through the Website must state that they are of legal age in accordance with current legislation and in the case of contracts entered into by minors, authorization from their parents or guardians will be required in order to use the contracted service.
All contents (sounds, texts and images, graphics, logos, links, design, etc.) and design of this website are the property of the company or of authorized third parties and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights. Therefore, express written authorization will be required for their partial or total reproduction, as well as to store, distribute (Including emails and internet), share, communicate, modify, alter, transform, transfer ownership or, in any other way, to carry out activities that involve the commercial use of the contents of this Website, its pages, Contents, Services or elements. Any exploitation, distribution and commercialization in general is prohibited, except for personal and private use, and no rights of use whatsoever are transferred to the User beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website.
Since this is an original work and it is protected by the Intellectual and Industrial Property Law with all the rights reserved for this company, the reproduction or transmission in any form whatsoever of part or all of the content of the material on this Website is not permitted. Under no circumstances should the source code be copied, modified or decompiled using reverse engineering or any other technique.
Any User or third party who considers that his or her legitimate rights have been violated by the introduction of a specific content on the Site must immediately notify the company of this fact.
Any infringement of the provisions of this section shall be considered an infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights and may result in liability as established by law, without prejudice to the pursuit of such action through administrative, civil or criminal proceedings, as appropriate.
Users who voluntarily provide images or other graphic or multimedia information to the company likewise transfer their copyright for as long as the material remains on the web server. In any case, the company does not assume any obligation vis-a-vis the user with respect to such information and reserves the right to delete it at any time and without prior notice.
Users of this website undertake to hold the company or its representatives harmless and free from any liability that may arise from the exercise of legal or other actions that may be caused by the infringement of the rights of this company, of third parties or of the legislation in force.
The website may include links to third party sites. Third party sites have not been reviewed and are not monitored by the company.
Any links that this website may contain are for information purposes only and the contents, owners, services or products offered from those links are not evaluated in any way.
In any case, the company and/or any website belonging to the GROUP cannot be held responsible for the contents of these websites nor for the measures adopted regarding privacy or personal data processing, or for their conditions of use.
If you are interested in activating a link to any of the company’s pages, you must contact us and obtain express consent to create any such link. The company reserves the right to object to linking to its website.
All aspects of Cookies and their use are described in the Cookies Policy included on our website.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH USERS:
The company will communicate with the User in accordance with the information provided by the User when registering on the Website.
In any event, and without prejudice to the provisions of the various sections, the company is completely exempt from any liability arising from the use of this website, and accepts no responsibility for:
- Damages of any kind that may arise from the information contained in this website.
In this regard, we do not guarantee the accuracy, veracity and validity of the contents of this website, including our own, that of third parties or that of linked websites.
- The lawfulness, reliability and usefulness of the contents that users transmit through the use of the page or the services offered, as well as their veracity or accuracy.
The company does not control how users use the Website, nor does it guarantee that they do so in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice.
By way of example only, users shall be liable for the following, among other things:
- Any contents introduced by them, especially data and information entered and sent to the company through the Website or on the Website.
- The performance of any type of illegal, damaging, harmful and/or prejudicial action.
- The provision of inaccurate or untrue data.
- The presence of viruses and other elements (interferences, omissions, interruptions, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in its Data Processing Center, telephone lines, Internet system or other electronic or other systems) that may in any way damage the user’s computer system, documents and files.
- The presence of viruses in the services provided by third parties through the website, causing alterations in the user’s computer system.
- Any damage that may be caused to the user’s equipment by the use of the Website.
- Cases where a third party, in violation of the established security measures, and/or through unauthorized interference, accesses messages or uses them to send computer viruses.
Users assume all liability arising from the use of our website and are solely responsible for any direct or indirect effects derived from the website, including, but not limited to, any adverse economic, technical and/or legal effects, as well as any disappointment in the expectations generated by our portal, and the user shall hold the company harmless from any claims arising directly or indirectly from such events.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:
Any and all matters relating to our website are governed exclusively by Spanish law.